Welcome to MFRW's Monthly Blog Challenge.
March's post topic "An event where LUCK played a part." is available for sign-up now. Posts should be scheduled to go live as early as possible on Friday, March 19, 2021.
All MFRW members with blogs are invited to participate. You can join as often or little as you want.
April's post topic: "How do the different seasons affect your writing?" will open for sign-up on April 20, 2021.
Blogging is an opportunity for authors to connect with readers, but it is an entirely different style of writing from novels and short stories. So, despite being writers, the notion of blog writing often stumps us. To help our authors blog consistently, thoughtfully and with purpose, Each month, MFRW authors will use our writing prompt to create a meaningful blog post scheduled to go live on the Friday of that week .... join us as often as possible.
All MFRW authors with blogs are welcome. It's very simple!
- Sign up in the comments below to commit to the challenge.
- Copy the badge onto your blog's sidebar. Share it on your social media networks. Be sure to link it back to this page.
- Write your blog post based on the given prompt. Use #MFRWauthor in your title, and be original - don't use "January blog challenge" because that is not unique and won't drive readers to your post.
- Make it easier for other bloggers to share your post by writing your blog title in third person or adding your name versus using "I", "me," "my" or "mine." (e.g., Instead of putting "What I learned from my worst review," say something like "What one snarky romance writer learned from her worst review."
- Return to the MFRW Marketing Blog on the third or fourth Tuesday of the month (again based on Retweet day and the Steam hop) to add your blog post to the linky list. When adding your link, use the post's direct link - not your blog home page.