The MFRW 52-week Blog Challenge is going monthly!
Instead of asking authors to write on a weekly topic, we're scheduling posts to run once a month in 2021. We will be scheduling each post on the Tuesday before its Friday live date, like we did for the weekly challenge. .To give the MFRW blogs some separation, we will schedule the monthly challenge to follow the week after the Steam hop.
Below is the list of monthly topics. January's post topic "What inventive ways have you found to keep warm?" will be available for sign-ups on January 19, with the posts scheduled for January 22, 2021.
All MFRW members with blogs are invited to participate. You can join as often or little as you want. We are considering offering a prize to members who take part in all twelve months. Nothing has been finalized on that as of yet, so more to follow later.
- Sign up in the comments below to commit to the challenge.
- Copy the badge onto your blog's sidebar. Share it on your social media networks. Be sure to link it back to this page.
- Write your blog post based on the given prompt. Use #MFRWauthor in your title, and be original - don't use "January blog challenge" because that is not unique and won't drive readers to your post.
- Make it easier for other bloggers to share your post by writing your blog title in third person or adding your name versus using "I", "me," "my" or "mine." (e.g., Instead of putting "What I learned from my worst review," say something like "What one snarky romance writer learned from her worst review."
- Return to the MFRW Marketing Blog on the third or fourth Tuesday of the month (again based on Retweet day and the Steam hop) to add your blog post to the linky list. When adding your link, use the post's direct link - not your blog home page.